|Introduced in||Adult Supervision|
|Latest appearance||New Marketing Strategies|
|Voiced by||Humid Nipples|
Shrek is the main character in the famous Shrek franchise, but also the infamous "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" meme. This was the inspiration to become a contestant in Object Redundancy. He made his debut in "Adult Supervision".
Shrek in Object Redundancy is mostly based off of his portrayal in the "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" meme. This being a flanderized version of his movie counterpart, including an obsession with onions, making orge puns (It's never orge) and being sexually active.
In "Adult Supervision", Shrek came onto the show after Vibrator complained about how long the introductions would take, which Shrek replies with, "Don't you mean it'll never be OGRE, laddie!?" He had a narrator which Vibrator was angry at and the narrator left to narrate "A Christmas Carol". He then said to Vibrator to "Check yourself before you shrek yourself!" He then walks off the dock and can be seen in the background when Vibrator was saying the contestants should interact with one another and when Notepad and Firework were about to have a fight.
In New Marketing Strategies, he is first seen running to Body Pillow's Anime School as the Sanic theme plays. He questions what yaoi is and seems interested in the subject. He yells at Zune that nobody cares about her status and is involved in the major fight between the contestants, raping Canny in the process, to his dismay.
I'm an ogre. You know. "Grab your torch and pitchforks."
Villagers scene transcriptEdit
- 4th Villager: Think it's in there? All right Let's get it!
- 1st Villager: Whoa. Hold on. Do you know what that thing could do to you?
- 2nd Villager: Yeah, it'll grind your bones for its bread.
- Shrek: [Laughs] Yes, well, actually, that would be a giant. Now, ogres-- They're much worse. They'll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin.
- 3rd Villager: No!
- Shrek: They'll shave your liver. Squeeze the jelly from your eyes! Actually, it's quite good on toast.
- 3rd Villager: Back! Back, beast! Back! I warn ya! [Gasping] Right.
- Shrek: Roar! [Roaring] [Shouting] [Roaring] [Roaring Continues] [Shouting Continues] [Whispers] This is the part where you run away. [Gasping] [Laughs] [Laughing] And stay out! "Wanted. Fairy tale creatures." [Sighs]
Movie Start transcriptEdit
- Pigs: Play the movie. Yeah! Play!
- Shrek: No, no! No, no. Not there. Not there.
- He's the only copyrighted character on the show.
- He's the only non-object on the show.
- From comments and the popularity votes, Shrek is the most hated character on the show.
- He's from Shrek, his series.
- In DreamWorks Animation Video Jukebox, Shrek says, I'm an ogre. You know. "Grab your torch and pitchforks."
- as revealed on Object Redundancy secrets,Shrek was going to be a floating head with arms